1) How can i get a discount for conference registration?
-Register as early-bird, or become a member before registration.
2) How do I receive a invitation letter if I am traveling from overseas?
-IASED will provide invitation letter to registered attendees, please contact conference secretary for details.
3) What kind of facilities and equipment will be provided during the conference?
4) What kind of file format is preferred at the conference?
-PPT and PDF. Please be aware that internet access is not guaranteed. having an external storage source is imperative. If you need some extra software for your presentation, please contact IASED staff to make sure it is possible.
5) Does the conference registration fee include accommodation?
-No, however, we will try to negotiate a discounted room rate for conference attendees at the conference hotel. The discounted room rate is subject to availability, so please make an early reservation to avoid disappointment or inconvenience.
6) Do i have to stay at the conference hotel?
-No, Your are free to book any proper hotel,but better near the conference venue.
7) When and where can I collect the receipt of registration fees?
-During the conference registration day& at conference venue, but e-version will be provided via email in advance if necessary.
8) Is there a word&time limit for conference Oral Presentation?
-There’s no particular word limit, all presenters should be prepared to speak for about 10-15 minutes. However presenters should make sure to confirm this with their session's chair, who has the final say on the timing of presentations.
9) Is there a Poster Presentation Session?
-Yes, Accepted papers are free to choose to make oral presentations or poster presentations.
10) What's the dress code of the conference?
-Suit, official & traditional or national Costume are appropriate attire. check the weather before leaving, Most important: bring comfortable shoes and a sweater or sweatshirt as meeting rooms sometimes are notoriously chilly.
11) Should i register additionally if i bring partner, friends, family members together at conference?
-Yes, If they need to attend and join the conference.
12) I just want to attend my colleague's session. May I register for a single day at a reduced rate?
-Unfortunately single-day registration is not permitted. To encourage sufficient audience attendance for all presentations and foster a genuine interdisciplinary intellectual community, IASED encourage you register for the entire conference.
13) I have a special diet. Can I request special meals at the IASED Conference?
-Yes, We have different meal options, you can specify it in the registration form or tell us on the conference site.
14) I am a student interested in the Conference. Are there volunteer opportunities available?
-Yes, IASED will be looking for student volunteers when the Conference approaches. If you are interested in serving as a student volunteer, please visit our volunteer page or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your question is still unanswered, contact us directly at email@example.com.
March 25, 2018
March 31, 2018
April 15, 2018
April 30, 2018
April 30, 2018
Publication and Indexing
All accepted papers will be published in the digital conference proceedings which will send to be indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Inspec, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), EBSCO, CrossRef, Thomson Reuters (WoS), etc.
A selection of papers will be chosen to be recommended to be published in international journals.
Technical Program Committee
|Prof. C. P. Chung||Prof. A. M Al-bakry|
Prof. A. M.
|Prof. M. Eshaghian-Wilner|
More members (Click)
Ms. Yedda Q. YE